Friday, January 14, 2011

Make me MUCH Better

nothing i want to share for this time...just about my life at MIAT...wake up early,unenough sleep,outing,talking is normally thing all student being...as me 2..however,now i like with my life...without sadness....HE makes me happy again dear !!!! i love u so much !!!! ABDUL HAKIM LUQMAN .... he is simple,cute,handsome,funny,clever n anything lah about him i accept he as he...n he also do same as me...i think how i'm lucky with him...

Dear B ,

I love u so much !!! i hope our relationship will until died  as we hope !!! i never thought that u will make me happy again dear !!...i very happy with u..n i want u to know that i very love u so much even i always play around with u...that is just kidding because i want make our moment in our relationship...hope u can accept it as well...

This is MY HUBBY 
<3 ABDUL HAKIM LUQMAN <3
(sory,this picture i copy from u facebook)


.....
At MIAT i learn how yo wear shawl lah...it very hard to me accpect but i do it ...going to the class with shawl make me suffer...hahahahaha...i took about hour to wear it lah...but with my lovely friend,she teach me how to wear it!!1thankzx babe !! in very KOYA because i look like YUNA hahahahahahah....i never thought !!!!






this me new look !!! hahahahahaha is like YUNA ???? i think so ....hahahahahahahahaha....




No comments:

Post a Comment